[Circulation] If the College Closes Tomorrow (Monday)

Suzanne Karanikis smkLO at hampshire.edu
Sun Dec 1 14:43:19 EST 2019

Hi All,

We are due to get 8-12 inches of snow between today & tomorrow.  If that happens & the college closes, staff will not come in & the library will be open with student workers.  I’m writing to ask if anyone could take the 12-3 or 3-6 shifts so that we would have 2 students on per shift.  This will only be necessary if the college closes , otherwise I will be there as usual.  Please post to the list if you could do either shift.

Thank you,

Suzanne

Sent from my iPhone