[Circulation] Temporary Schedule Info

Suzanne Karanikis smkLO at hampshire.edu
Fri Aug 30 12:32:58 EDT 2019

Hello All,

Welcome back!!! I am happy to have you all working here this fall, and I
am especially happy to introduce Olivia Rossetti, who is our new
ILL/Knowledge Commons Supervisor! Olivia began working here at the
beginning of August. We have an active search for Tierra's position,
since she left us in July.

I've attached a copy of the temporary schedule to this email. Please let
me know which shifts you can work, or stop by and add yourself to the
schedule. Please only take shifts you know you can work. I ask you to
take 3 or 4 shifts if you can. I haven't doubled them up much yet,
except for Friday and Sunday nights when I know I need 2 students. If
you contact me via email, I will schedule students in the order that I
receive their emails. Please know that with just Olivia and I (and
Choedup this week) we really do need you to start working as quickly as
you are able once you are on campus. For next week we will be closed
Labor Day, and then open:

Tuesday - Friday, 8:30 a.m. - 6:00 p.m. (Weekday shift choices are 9am -
noon, noon - 3pm, 3-6pm)
Saturday: CLOSED
Sunday: Noon - 10 pm (Sunday shift choices are noon-3:30pm, 3:30 -
7:00pm, and 7-10pm)

We will begin our regular fall hours on Sunday, 9/8. You will notice
that they are not as short as they had been proposed in the spring. We
just got approval of them on Tuesday, so in part this is why I'm late in
sending out this email.

Regular hours will be:
Monday - Thursday, 8:30 a.m. - 10pm
Friday, 8:30 a.m. - 6 p.m.