[Circulation] The Library is Open Regular Hours Through October Break

Suzanne Karanikis smkLO at hampshire.edu
Wed Sep 26 13:38:25 EDT 2018

Hi All,

Just a reminder that the library will be open regular hours through
October break, which is next weekend, October 6 - 9. If you plan on
going away for break, please do remember to post for subs to cover your
shifts.

If you are planning ahead, Thanksgiving break is Wednesday, November 21
- Saturday, November 24. The library will be open until noon on
Wednesday and work is NOT required. We are then closed Thursday -
Saturday, and reopening with regular, if not extended hours. Weekend One
students are scheduled for Thanksgiving weekend.

Thanks, and please check in with me if you have questions about this
email.