[Circulation] RIGHT NOW Monday 9/17 8:30-12:30 Sub Needed

Sydney Giuliano sgiuliano at hampshire.edu
Mon Sep 17 08:33:07 EDT 2018

Hello all,

We are still looking for someone to cover this shift. Mondays are always
busy so I need an extra hand with the pull slips and desk coverage. If
you can cover all or some of this shift please let me know ASAP.

Thanks,

Sydney

On 9/16/2018 8:57 PM, Shelby Kelsey wrote:
> Hi y’all,
>
> I was wondering if someone could cover my morning shift from
> 8:30-12:30 tomorrow as I have some time sensitive meetings I need to
> go to.
>
> Thank you,
> Shelby Kelsey

Sydney Giuliano
Access Services Associate;
Interlibrary Loan and Knowledge Commons Supervisor
Phone:413-559-5764