[Circulation] Schedule Meeting TONIGHT 5:30 PM, in the KC classroom

Suzanne Karanikis smkLO at hampshire.edu
Mon Sep 10 14:58:13 EDT 2018

Hi All,

This is a reminder that the schedule meeting is tonight, at 5:30pm in
the KC classroom. You will pick numbers in 3 rounds, and then draw
shifts in that order. Sibie's pizza will be delivered at 6:00. I'll have
campus contracts for students who have not yet signed them, and the
internal library contract for ALL students to sign. Everyone will be
paid for attending the meeting. There will probably be a 30-60 minute
break in between the meeting and the training session for new hires.

If you are not able to attend the meeting, please send me your schedule
and I will pick shifts for you.

Thank you, and see you all later.