[Circulation] Hampshire Halloween and Other News

Suzanne Karanikis smkLO at hampshire.edu
Wed Oct 24 15:14:04 EDT 2018

Hi All,

The library will close at 5 on Friday, Hampshire Halloween. Several
library offices are giving out candy, so stop by between 3 and 4 during
campus trick or treat to get some candy from us. Some staff may be in
costume Friday, so come check us out!

The OneCard office has officially moved to the 3rd floor, room 316. This
is the room across from the Student Diagnostic Center, next to the Kiva.

Lastly, our VHS collection is being moved from our locked storage area
to open shelves on the 2nd floor. The VHS tapes are being shelved on the
wall behind the Bradford Room, facing the library parking lot. Slightly
under half of the tapes have been moved, and some excited professors may
ask to see the new location when I post a campus announcement after the
move is finished. When you check in VHS returns, you can put them on the
beginning of the A-HN reshelving cart.

Thanks, and please check in with me if you have any questions about this
email.