[Circulation] Loaning out the Folding Table / Hangers for Pickup

Suzanne Karanikis smkLO at hampshire.edu
Wed Nov 14 10:04:46 EST 2018

Hi All,

In case you were not aware, we have a small folding table that we keep
behind the Seydel/Kael return cart that is checked out to groups that
set up in front of the Knowledge Commons. When someone asks for the
table, please check it out to them. Sue King from CORC will check it out
on behalf of employers/graduate schools that are not affiliated with
Hampshire. The table is barcoded, so please do remember to check it out
when handing it out and check it in when it is returned.

Also, I am donating 2 bags of hangers to a student group. The bags of
hangers are currently in front of Tierra's desk but I will move them out
to the InfoBar later in the day Jules. the student I've been
communicating with, doesn't come to get them by the time I leave.

Thanks,