[Circulation] Shifts Next Week / Suzanne off Monday / Thanks, and Congratulations Grads!

Suzanne Karanikis smkLO at hampshire.edu
Fri May 11 10:57:50 EDT 2018

Hi All,

There are all but 2 shifts open next week if you are still on campus and
would like to work. Shifts run 9 - 1 or 1 - 5, and only the Monday and
Tuesday shifts have been taken so far. Tierra could use some help on
Commencement too, if you are not graduating. Please reply to this
message, or put yourself on the temporary schedule if you can take
shifts.

By the way, I will be off on Monday. Charlie and Rachel will be staffing
the InfoBar with Caroline.

Thank you all for a successful academic year. I appreciate all of the
hard work you put in this year. On behalf of the library staff, I wish
all of our May grads the best in their new endeavors.