[Circulation] IMPORTANT: DIV III STUDENTS NO LONGER HAVE BORROWING PRIVILEGES, READ ON

Suzanne Karanikis smkLO at hampshire.edu
Tue May 8 11:33:16 EDT 2018

Hello All,

Aleph records for students who are graduating have expired. When you
bring up their records in Check Out you will get the error message
"Expiration Date Has Passed." This means that they cannot borrow
anything else, keys, books, equipment, without being updated by me,
Charlie, or Tierra. I told the May grads this in an email on Friday.
I've since discovered that someone gave out the #402 set yesterday it
being properly checked out to the student. Now we don't know who has it
and other students are coming and trying to borrow it. If you encounter
a May grad who needs to use a key, have them see one of us supervisors.
If there is not one working with you, manually check the key out on the
clipboard. I need for you to log the patron's name and barcode, and they
key's number and barcode. Only after doing this may you hand out the
key, and I want you to email me so that I know you did this.

Questions about this? Please ask me for clarification.