[Circulation] Laptop and Phone Chargers for Loan / Last Required Day of Work: Sunday, 5/13

Suzanne Karanikis smkLO at hampshire.edu
Wed May 2 14:54:12 EDT 2018

Hi All,

Just today we put some laptop and iphone chargers in to circulation.
They live in the game cabinet. They are all labeled and barcoded. We may
have them to patrons if the patrons don't know if they need a Magsafe or
Magsafe 2 charger. The chargers, and 2 usb flash drives, all check out
for 4 hours with one renewal. You will be prompted with a circulation
note asking you to make sure all the pieces are there during check out
and check in.

Also, the last required day of work is Sunday, May 13. Please find subs
if you will be leaving campus before then. If you will still be on
campus, please consider helping out your coworkers and taking some extra
shifts. The open shifts list can be found here [1]. The library will be
open Monday, 5/14 - Friday, 5/18 until 5pm, then on Commencement from 10
- 3. I posted the temporary schedule for that week. Please sign up for
hours only if you are positive that you can work them.

Thanks,

Links:
------
[1]