[Circulation] Open Shift Saturday , 3/31, 2 - 4pm, and Clarity of Dates in Sub Emails

Suzanne Karanikis smkLO at hampshire.edu
Wed Mar 28 10:06:43 EDT 2018

Hi All,

So it looks like 2-4pm of Saturday's shift is still open. Please post to
the list if you can take that shift.

I just want to remind all of you to please be clear when you post or
respond to sub emails. If you are posting, and use the word today or
tomorrow, please also include the day of the week so we are all clear
which day you mean.

If you are responding to a sub request where more than one shift was
posted, please be sure to update the subject line when replying to the
post. This saves us all time because we can quickly see which shifts
have been claimed and which are still open.

Thank you,