[Circulation] EMERGENCY SUB TONIGHT, MONDAY, 10PM - MIDNIGHT

Suzanne Karanikis smkLO at hampshire.edu
Mon Mar 26 19:57:16 EDT 2018

Hello All,

Can anyone cover 10pm - midnight tonight? One of the 8-midnight students
is ill and I will be here until 10. I'd really appreciate it if another
student could come in at 10pm so I can leave at my normal time. We need
2 students on duty if I leave at 10, and I'm not thrilled with the idea
of staying until midnight tonight and coming back to open for 8 tomorrow
morning. If anyone can take the last 2 hours of this shift I would be
grateful!

Please and thank you,