[Circulation] Time Cards Are Due / Please Welcome Charlie to Access!

Suzanne Karanikis smkLO at hampshire.edu
Fri Mar 16 12:28:36 EDT 2018

Hi All,

Don't forget to submit your time cards for hours worked through today by
midnight Sunday.

Also, Veronica's last day was yesterday. Charlie Carey, alumni fellow
for the Center for Teaching and Learning, will be helping us out with
staff coverage of the library. Charlie will be working Sundays 9:30-5:30
and Mondays 8 - 2. Please make him feel welcome and help him learn our
InfoBar policies and procedures. We do not yet know if we can rehire for
Veronica's position. In the interim, you can forward ILL questions to me
or Tierra. And just a reminder, Tierra is now handling course reserves
and billing. You can continue to put ILL returns on the staff desk, or
on the shelves behind Veronica's desk.

Thanks, and have a good weekend!