[Circulation] Mark your calendars-- March 21 at 4:30 pm!

Rachel Beckwith rbeckwith at hampshire.edu
Tue Mar 13 11:36:45 EDT 2018

Hi all,

Please mark your calendars for this great event :  the exhibition
opening of Traces
<http://www.zeamaysprintmaking.com/prints/portfolios/traces/>, the
portfolio the library recently acquired in which 20 artists responded to
a poem by our own Annie G. Rogers, Professor of Psychoanalysis &
Clinical Psychology.    The event is on *Wednesday, March 21 from 4:30-
6 pm*, on the second floor of the library.*  There will be short talks,
the exhibition opening, and a reception, and we hope you can all make
it!   See poster attached.

Rachel

*the talks will be in the Pauline Kael Room and the reception in the
Seydel Reading Room, so for that 90 minutes, the second floor of the
Library will be noisy!  We will put signs up, but if you work on the
second floor, you might want to make alternate plans if you need quiet
work time.  We appreciate your understanding.

--
Rachel Beckwith
Access and Arts Librarian

phone: 413-559-5433