[Circulation] Snowstorm Tomorrow

Suzanne Karanikis smkLO at hampshire.edu
Tue Mar 6 14:20:19 EST 2018

Hi All,

Just a heads up that a big snowstorm is forecasted for tomorrow in to
Thursday. The snow is supposed to be heaviest between 3pm and midnight.
I've already spoken with Jennifer, our director, and we may close early
if conditions get that bad. On Thursday, if the college closes, we will
open with student staff. I will be emailing the Thursday students soon
with opening instructions. If the college has a delayed opening, the
library will open at 10am when the college opens. I will send you
updates as I know them. For those of you who are leaving for spring
break in the next couple of days, I hope your travel plans are not
impacted by the storm.