[Circulation] Important Stuff: Time Cards Due / Updated Contact List / Party for Veronica / Spring Break Temporary Schedule

Suzanne Karanikis smkLO at hampshire.edu
Fri Mar 2 15:14:44 EST 2018

Hi All,

 	* Don't forget to submit your TIME CARD by midnight on Sunday for
hours worked through Saturday.

 	* I updated the INFOBAR CONTACT LIST ( which includes both staff and
student contact info) to include Tierra. I've attached a copy to this
email. It has also been uploaded to the InfoBar Moodle, and a hard copy
is kept in the white binder at the InfoBar that has the staff directory
on it.

 	* COME CELEBRATE VERONICA NEXT THURSDAY, 3/8, AT 3PM. We're going to
have a gathering in the Knowledge Commons classroom, and refreshments
will be served! Do wish Veronica well before you leave for break.

 	* The SPRING BREAK TEMPORARY SCHEDULE has been posted. Shifts run from
9am-1pm or 1pm-5pm Monday-Friday of break. The complete schedule is
listed below. We only need one student per shift because its pretty
quiet during break!

SPRING BREAK:

Friday, 3/9: Regular shifts through 8pm. Choenyi and Caroline, you have
the option of coming in 7-8, or we can ask Maya and Logan to stay the
extra hour until 8.

Saturday & Sunday, 3/10 & 3/11: CLOSED!

Monday - Friday, 3/12 - 3/16: Open 8:30am - 5pm, Work is Optional!

Saturday, 3/17: CLOSED

Sunday, 3/18: Open regular hours, Weekend One students work regular
shifts

Thanks, and have a good weekend!