[Circulation] REMINDER: SCHEDULE MEETING TONIGHT, AND LOCATION CHANGE!

Suzanne Karanikis smkLO at hampshire.edu
Mon Jan 29 14:41:42 EST 2018

Hi All,

Don't forget that we will meet at 5:30 for the schedule meeting. THERE
HAS BEEN A LOCATION CHANGE, SARAH IS OUT SICK TONIGHT SO WE WILL DO THE
SCHEDULING AT THE INFOBAR.  You can still have the pizza (and the
cookies I baked!) in the Knowledge Commons classroom after we finish the
schedule.

I am also giving scheduling priority to students who are willing to take
the Friday 7-10pm or Saturday 6 - 10pm shifts. Some students prefer
those nice, quiet shifts and if know up front that you would like them I
am willing to put you on the schedule without having you pull numbers
for those rounds.

Thank you, and I look forward to seeing all of you tonight!