[Circulation] Coverage Needed TODAY, Wednesday, 2-6pm, and Open Shifts

Suzanne Karanikis smkLO at hampshire.edu
Wed Jan 24 09:53:34 EST 2018

Hi All,

A lot of students have not yet taken shifts on the temporary schedule. I
realize you are all busy finalizing your schedules, but we really need
your help too. Please consider taking a shift if you are free. If you
choose to reply to this message, don't forget to adjust the subject line
of the message to indicate which shift you are taking. If you have
already taken shifts, I thank you for that, and ask that you refrain
from taking more at this time.

I AM LOOKING FOR AT LEAST ONE, AND EVEN BETTER, TWO STUDENTS TO WORK
2PM-6PM TODAY, WEDNESDAY.  WE'RE GETTING LOADS OF INCOMING HOLDS AND IT
WOULD BE SUPER HELPFUL TO HAVE 2 STUDENTS ON DURING THAT SHIFT.  I NEED
AT LEAST ONE, THOUGH!

Here are the remaining open shifts on the temporary schedule:

Thursday, 2pm-6pm
Friday, 2pm-6pm
Sunday, 2pm-6pm
Monday, 2pm - 6pm
Monday, 6pm-10pm (2 students needed)

Thank you, and please contact me if you have questions about the
temporary schedule.