[Circulation] Student Needed for Tuesday Morning Shift, and The Temporary Schedule is Open, Please Sign Up for Shifts

Suzanne Karanikis smkLO at hampshire.edu
Mon Jan 22 09:38:39 EST 2018

Hi All,

The current temporary schedule is attached. Please come in and sign up
for shifts. Shifts are scheduled 10am-2pm, 2pm - 6pm, and 6-10pm. While
I would like to keep the 6-10 at 4-hour blocks, it is ok to sign up for
a 2 hour block for the day shifts. We have a lot to do and desperately
need the help, so I don't want to discourage anyone from taking a shift
if they do not have 4 hours available to work. Please sign up for shifts
only if you are positive that you can work them. I would like to see
each student take a minimum of 3 shifts.

ALSO, IS ANYONE ABLE TO WORK 9-11AM TOMORROW MORNING, TUESDAY (OR EVEN
9:30-11AM)? Veronica and I have an important library staff meeting to
attend at 9:30 and we would both really like to go. If we don't have
student coverage one of us will have to staff the InfoBar and miss the
meeting.

Thank you, and please check in with me if you have questions about
taking shifts on the temporary schedule.