[Circulation] TEMPORARY SPRING SCHEDULE BEGINS SUNDAY, 1/21, STUDENTS NEEDED!

Suzanne Karanikis smkLO at hampshire.edu
Thu Jan 18 13:37:43 EST 2018

Hi All,

You may begin working again on this Sunday, 1/21. We will be on a
temporary schedule from that day through Monday, 1/29. We will be open
until 10pm each night that we are on the temporary schedule. We will
have the spring schedule meeting on the 29th at 5:30pm. I've posted the
temporary schedule on the bulletin board outside the Circulation Office.
Please sign up for at least 3 shifts if possible. If you know when you
can work you can email me directly and I can put you on the shifts
without you having to come to the library to do it yourself. Or, you can
stop by and add yourself to the schedule.

IF YOU WILL BE BACK ON THIS SUNDAY, 1/21, WE WOULD APPRECIATE IT IF YOU
TOOK A SHIFT.  ON SUNDAY SHIFTS WILL BE SCHEDULED LIKE THIS:

 10AM - 2PM
2PM-6PM
5PM - 10PM
6PM-10PM

I scheduled a 5 hour shift because we need 2 students on duty from the
time Veronica leaves at 5. Please respond to this email, or me directly,
if you are able to take any of the Sunday shifts. I will put students on
the temporary schedule in the order that I receive the emails. Please
only take the shifts that you can definitely work. I would rather know
which shifts are open than to have shifts look full and then suddenly
become empty.

Please ask if you have questions about the temporary schedule. Thank
you, and I look forward to seeing you all again soon!