[Circulation] Some news

Veronica M. Golden vgolden at hampshire.edu
Wed Feb 28 11:40:10 EST 2018

Dear awesome student circ workers,

First, thank you for all the hard work you do at the library!

Second, I wanted to let you all know that I've accepted a Circulation
Coordinator position at Vermont Technical College, and my last day at
the Hampshire Library will be Thursday, March 15th. I've sincerely
enjoyed working with and getting to know each of you. And *I will miss
you*. Please do keep in touch as best you're able, and remember: sleep
is so very important! :)

Wishing each of you the best of luck in all your future adventures,
Veronica

--

Veronica M. Golden
Access Services Associate: ILL