[Circulation] New Evening Supervisor / Staff Schedule Changes

Suzanne Karanikis smkLO at hampshire.edu
Fri Feb 23 11:50:13 EST 2018

Hi All,

This is to let you know that Sarah's temporary position has ended and
we've hired a new evening supervisor. Sarah will just be working
Thursday of next week . If you want to say goodbye to her you can stop
by on Thursday, or email her at skfLO at hampshire.edu.

Our new evening supervisor is Tierra Wilkins. Tierra begins working on
Sunday. Tierra had been a student worker at the Frost Library at Amherst
College so she has really great Aleph and Five College experience. We
are very excited to welcome her to the Access / InfoBar team.

The Access staff schedules were modified for next week in order to be
able to train Tierra, so these are our schedules as of Sunday:

Sunday: Suzanne and Tierra 10 - 6
Monday: Veronica 8 - 4, Suzanne and Tierra 2 - 10
Tuesday & Wednesday: Suzanne 8 - 4, Veronica 10 - 6, Tierra 2 -10
Thursday: Rachel in at 8 to open, Veronica 10 - 6, Sarah 2 - 10, Suzanne
and Tierra off
Friday: Suzanne 8 - 3:30, Veronica 2 - 10, Tierra off
Saturday: Tierra 9:30 - 5:30

The following Sunday, 3/4, we begin new, permanent schedules. Our new
schedules will be:
Sunday: Veronica 9 - 5
Monday: Veronica 8 - 4, Suzanne 2 - 10 (Tierra Off)
Tuesday -Thursday: Suzanne 8 - 4, Veronica 10 - 6, Tierra 2 - 10
Friday: Suzanne 8 - 4, Tierra 2 - 10 (Veronica Off)
Saturday: Tierra 9:30 - 5:30

As always, please check in with me if you have questions about this
email.