[Circulation] Library Open 9am-5pm Today, & Sub Needed 12:30-5

Suzanne Karanikis smkLO at hampshire.edu
Wed Feb 7 09:11:13 EST 2018

Hi All,

Due to the forecasted poor weather we will only be open 9-5 today. The 4-8 & 8-midnight students don't have to come in.   However, I'm looking for someone to work 12:30-5.  Nyabi is ill & posted for a sub yesterday.  Can anyone take that shift, which I extended to 5?  Since staff are not working I do need two students on during our open hours.  Please post to the list if you can take it.

Thanks,

Suzanne

Sent from my iPhone