[Circulation] Sub urgently needed tonight, 10-12

Sarah K Fitzgibbons skfLO at hampshire.edu
Mon Feb 5 20:13:51 EST 2018

Hey everyone,

Caroline has put out a few emails looking for a sub to take the rest of
her shift tonight, and I haven't gotten any replies. Caroline is not
feeling well, and cannot make it in; Bri graciously took part of her
shift, but we still need coverage until closing.

It would be greatly appreciated if someone could step up and come in
tonight; I have been here since 2 p.m. and without a second student to
be at the Circ desk, I will not be able to leave at 10 p.m. Come hold
down the fort with Xiaoxi!

If you can come in please email me ASAP!

Thanks,
Sarah Fitz