[Circulation] Media Services Returns

Sydney Giuliano sgiuliano at hampshire.edu
Sun Dec 16 10:29:51 EST 2018

Hello all,

This is a reminder that we do not take media services returns at the
infobar (especially when there is no staff member present). I understand
that students often rush in after media services is closed and try to
return their soon to be overdue items but we cannot accept these. In
doing so we make ourselves responsible for this expensive equipment.

Please tell patrons to return their media items directly to media
services when they are open.
Thank you,

Sydney

--