[Circulation] Open Shifts / Reshelving Carts

Suzanne Karanikis smkLO at hampshire.edu
Thu Dec 13 10:11:51 EST 2018

Hi All,

A reminder about open shifts: Sam is looking for coverage 7 - 10
tomorrow night. Also, we don't have anyone scheduled for Monday after
3pm. Can anyone cover Friday night, or any part of the 6-10 shift
Monday?

I've noticed this week many instances of the reshelving carts being full
on just one side with books from that call number range left on top of
the cart. If both sides of the cart are not full, please shift books
from one side of the cart to the other to fill up the cart. We do want
to keep only that call number range on that cart, but you are able to
shift books from side to side if you need to.

Thank you, and have a great winter break if I don't see you before you
leave!