[Circulation] Time Cards are Due / Lost ID's

Suzanne Karanikis smkLO at hampshire.edu
Fri Apr 27 14:58:43 EDT 2018

Hi All,

Don't forget to submit your time card by Sunday, midnight, for hours
worked through Saturday.

Also, I put out a clipboard under the plexiglas where we keep the head
count binder. Use the spreadsheet on that binder if you ever have to log
transactions when Aleph is down. Also, if we find student ID's, please
clip them to this clipboard with a note indicating if you emailed the
patron. Let's keep the ID's in this one spot, so they don't get lost and
we don't have to guess where when patrons come to retrieve them.

Thanks,