[Circulation] Open Shifts Google Doc

Suzanne Karanikis smkLO at hampshire.edu
Thu Apr 26 10:16:11 EDT 2018

Hi All,

I'm having trouble keeping up with sub requests and I'm sure you are
too. I made a Google sheet to keep the sub requests straight. Refer to
it to see if you can cover any of the open shifts. I made it editable
only by me, Tierra, Charlie, and Rachel, but you can view it. Please do
continue to post to the circstaff list to say that you can take any of
the open shifts. One of us will then update the sheet to show that
you've taken it. Let me know if you find this useful or not. If not, I
may just keep it for myself.

Here is a link to the sheet:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1UdA9bUbBTV1yaMouUIkrHKZFF7CyEwLefezRVo9Urwk/edit?usp=sharing.

I've also linked it on the Library 101 Moodle page, in the top header.

Thanks,