[Circulation] Late Shifts Available: Sunday, 4/22 - Thursday, 5/10

Suzanne Karanikis smkLO at hampshire.edu
Thu Apr 5 12:00:22 EDT 2018

Hi All,

The library will again be open until 2am for a 3-week period at the end
of the semester. Late shifts will run Sunday - Thursday nights from 4/22
- Thursday, 5/10. I am looking for volunteers to cover the 10 shifts ( 2
students covering the shifts on 5 days). You can either volunteer for
one (or more) shift(s) and take the extra hours, or you can give up a 2
hour shift that you work during the day, so long as there is already
another student working. Please email me if you are interested in taking
a late shift, and tell me how me what your availability is. Though it
has been done, I do not suggest taking a late shift if you work a 9am
shift the following morning. If you commit to taking a late shift, you
would work it the same night of the week for all 3 weeks. We will
continue to close at 10pm on Friday and Saturday nights during the late
shift period.

Please check in with me if you have questions about taking late shifts,
and please express interest to me by 4pm on Monday if you want one of
these shifts. I will make shift assignments based on student
availability.

Thanks,