[Circulation] Time Cards Are Due, and Homework!

Suzanne Karanikis smkLO at hampshire.edu
Fri Sep 29 15:29:46 EDT 2017

Hi All,

Time cards are due, please submit yours by midnight on Sunday for hours
worked through Saturday.

Also, I just finished enrolling you all to a library Moodle site. The
course is Library 101. You all have an assignment to print and sign the
InfoBar Student Employee Contract. You already signed a campus work
contract, but this one is specific to the library and spells out in
detail the expectations for this job. Please print, sign, and email me
the completed contract, and keep a copy for yourself. Contact me if you
need clarification regarding the expectations or if you need help
navigating Moodle. You will notice other documents on the Moodle site as
well, including the student contact list. I will be adding more content
throughout the semester. I will also give you quizzes periodically to
see what you do know about the job. I want to find out what you don't
know, so that I can know what areas of training I need to improve. I
hope you find this site useful once it's fully functional. I am new to
Moodle, so please offer me suggestions if you think of ways to improve
the site!

Thanks, and have a good weekend,

Suzanne
-