[Circulation] Possible Weekend Shift Trade

Mel Jordan merj16 at hampshire.edu
Mon Sep 11 21:50:19 EDT 2017

Hi all,

I currently have the 8:30-Midnight shift on Sunday (Weekend 1) and was
wondering if someone would be willing to trade weekend shifts, as I
currently have a 9am Monday and would really really love to not be
committed until midnight. Pretty much any other time on the weekends
works for me (although mornings are great! I'm very willing to trade for
a 10am shift!) and I would greatly appreciate if I could get an earlier
shift.

Best,

Mel