[Circulation] Reminder: Schedule Meeting Monday, 9/11, 5:30pm & Suzanne Jury Duty

Suzanne Karanikis smkLO at hampshire.edu
Sun Sep 10 21:51:42 EDT 2017

Hi All,

Don't forget to attend Monday's schedule meeting in the Knowledge Commons classroom.  This is on the 1st floor, the room abutting the media office.

Also, I have jury duty in Northampton tomorrow so I'm not sure when I will get to campus.  Tatjana & Rachel will be opening the library, then Natane will be in at 2.  I'm hoping that even if I do get seated as a juror I get to leave court by 5, so think positive thoughts for me.

See you tomorrow,

Suzanne

Sent from my iPhone