[Circulation] Sarah is the Interim Evening Supervisor

Suzanne Karanikis smkLO at hampshire.edu
Tue Oct 24 13:54:37 EDT 2017

Hi All,

I want to let you know that Sarah Fitzgibbons started working last night
as the interim evening supervisor. We are preparing to start a search
for a permanent evening supervisor soon. Sarah is a Smith grad and was a
student worker in the Smith libraries for 3 years so she has valuable
Aleph 5C experience. Please make her feel welcome. Now that the semester
is well underway I'm going to pick up with an inventory project that we
usually do during the summer. Sarah will be helping me get that project
rolling, and she will continue to oversee stacks maintenance and
shelving as Natane did.