[Circulation] End of Fall Semester Schedule / Last Required Day of Work is Friday, 12/15

Suzanne Karanikis smkLO at hampshire.edu
Tue Nov 28 15:25:52 EST 2017

Hello All,

The last required day of work is Friday, 12/15. You will be expected to
work regular shifts, or find subs, through the 15th. Beginning on
Saturday, 12/16, work is OPTIONAL. I will be posting a temporary
schedule soon where you may sign up for shifts. Please note that on
Sunday - Wednesday nights, 12/17 - 12/20, we will close at 10pm instead
of midnight. Please consider working if you will still be on campus
after Friday the 15th. Please check in with me if you have any questions
regarding the end of the semester.

Thanks,