[Circulation] Time Cards Are Due / Thanksgiving Break / Late Shifts

Suzanne Karanikis smkLO at hampshire.edu
Fri Nov 10 14:04:38 EST 2017

Hi All,

-Don't forget to submit your TIME CARD for hours worked through Saturday
by Sunday, midnight.

-Here is the THANKSGIVING BREAK SCHEDULE: Tuesday, 11/21: Regular Hours
Through Midnight
 Wednesday, 11/22: Open 8:30am - noon: Work is Optional! Tell me if you
want to work this day.
 Thursday, 11/23 - Saturday, 11/25: CLOSED
 Sunday, 11/26: Open 10am - 2am: Weekend 1 works, Late Shifts Begin!

-WE WILL BE OPEN UNTIL 2AM SUNDAY - THURSDAY NIGHTS FOR 3 WEEKS,
BEGINNING SUNDAY, 11/26 AND ENDING THURSDAY, 12/14. I am looking for
students to cover 10 shifts each week, 2 students for each of the 5
nights, from midnight- 2am. Please let me know if you would like any of
these shifts, and which nights you could work. If you are given a shift
you would work the same shift all 3 weeks. Check in with me if you have
questions about taking late shifts.

Thanks, and have a good weekend!