[Circulation] Extended Hours / Regular Hours Through This Week / Subs Throughout the Week / Suzanne off Wednesday

Suzanne Karanikis smkLO at hampshire.edu
Tue May 9 11:05:28 EDT 2017

Hello All,

I want to reiterate how important it is that you all continue to work
your regularly scheduled shifts, and those that you agree to cover for
your coworkers. We absolutely need to have to meet our minimum staffing
levels. It is never ok for one student to be working by themselves.
Natane worked until 2am this morning to cover because a student did not
come in for their late shift. It is not fair to her, nor has it been to
Veronica or me any time a student has not come in and we have had to
cover or find coverage for the shift. I've already told one student they
may not return in the fall and denied a May grad references due to poor
performance. Other students may also find out this week that they are
not welcome back in the fall. That being said, I've listed the sub
agreements for the coming week below. If you agreed to cover someone's
shift you are now the owner of the shift, and must find a sub if you
find you cannot work it.

Here are the subs throughout the week. Please correct me if I've
mistyped a shift, and add any shifts that I'm not yet aweare of.

TUESDAY, 5/9 (TODAY)
Saumya for Katherine 12:30 - 4
Bri for Sarah D. 4 - 5

 Wednesday, 5/10