[Circulation] LAST REQUIRED DAY SUNDAY / SUBS / REPLYING TO A SUB REQUEST / MINIMUM STAFFING LEVELS

Suzanne Karanikis smkLO at hampshire.edu
Mon May 8 10:13:58 EDT 2017

Hi All,

This is a reminder that the LAST REQUIRED DAY OF WORK IS SUNDAY, MAY 14.
Weekend One students are on duty. If you are leaving campus before then
you must find subs for all of your shifts!

Some students have been arranging SUB DEALS off of the circstaff list. I
appreciate your being cooperative with each other, but if you are going
to arrange a sub deal off of the list you MUST email me, Natane, and
Veronica, as well as the student who is covering you, so that we all
know that there is agreement between you and the other student.

WHEN RESPONDING TO A SUB REQUEST THAT ASKS FOR COVERAGE OF MORE THAN ONE
SHIFT, PLEASE CHANGE THE SUBJECT LINE OF YOUR REPLY EMAIL TO INDICATE
WHICH SHIFT YOU ARE TAKING. If someone posts for coverage of 2 shifts
and you can only take one, please indicate in the reply which shift you
are covering. Otherwise you give everyone on the list the false sense
that you are taking both shifts.

WE MUST MAINTAIN THE MINIMUM STAFFING LEVELS OF TWO STUDENTS ON SHIFTS
WHEN THERE IS NO SUPERVISOR ON DUTY. If you are working a shift and the
second person does not show, try contacting them first. If they don't
respond or you can't reach them you need to call and let me know. It is
never ok for just one student to work alone!

Thank you, and please ask if you have questions about this email.