[Circulation] Starting in 45 minutes! Circ Student Workers Appreciation afternoon

Natane Halasz nhalasz at hampshire.edu
Thu May 4 14:18:04 EDT 2017

Dear circulation staff,
We hope that you can all join us today for delicious Fresh Side tea
rolls, Atkins bakery treats, and fresh fruit salad!

*WHEN: Thursday, May 4th, 3:00pm (TODAY)*
*WHERE: Circulation office at the library*
*WHY: Because we want to show our thanks for your work this semester.
Super-yum food made possible by the generous support of a Small Acts of
Community Grant.**
***
We are looking forward to seeing you soon!

Best wishes,
the Access Services team (Natane, Rachel, Suzanne, and Veronica)

--
Natane Halasz
InfoBar Evening Associate