[Circulation] Cord for Silicon Frogs / Remotes for TVs in the Exhibit / Turning Off Times Square

Suzanne Karanikis smkLO at hampshire.edu
Wed Mar 22 13:36:59 EDT 2017

Hi All,

-We are storing an HDMI CABLE for the Silicon Frogs group. We are
keeping this cable in the game cabinet at the InfoBar. We are not
checking it out so there is no barcode on it. The cord is labeled and is
hanging on the cabinet door with the Kill a Watt meters.

-There are 3 TVs being used for the exhibit on the 1st floor of the
library, "Power and Memory: 50 Years of Struggle, Shared Legacies of
Resistance." One is on the counter of the InfoBar near where the
librarians sit, and 2 are in front of the Div III showcase. AT CLOSING,
PLEASE USE THE SHARP REMOTE TO SHUT OFF ALL 3 TVS. It's ok to leave the
media players on. The smaller remote shuts those off if you do need to
shut them off. I put the remotes in the cubby where we keep the remote
for Times Square (under the computer at the right of the InfoBar, in a
left side cubby).

-We are having problems with Times Square, the TV across from the
InfoBar. It is changing its input completely at random. As an
experiment, PLEASE SHUT OFF TIMES SQUARE WITH THE POWER BUTTON ON THE
RIGHT SIDE OF THE TV, NOT the remote.

Thank you, and please ask if there are questions about this email.