[Circulation] SUNDAY COVERAGE / TEMPORARY SCHEDULE

Suzanne Karanikis smkLO at hampshire.edu
Fri Jan 20 13:30:30 EST 2017

Hi All,

If anyone is able to work any time on Sunday between 10am and 5pm it
would be greatly appreciated. The 5-10 shift is being covered by Sarah
K. and David.

If you are going to respond to this message to pick shifts, please tell
me which day you will work, in addition to the time. I appreciate the
students who told me what times they were available, but I really need
to know which days you are able to work I don't want to have to pick
shifts for you, so I will be reaching out to some of you for
clarification.

Thanks, and have a good weekend,