[Circulation] panel discussion on Thursday

Narieka Masla nmasla at students.naropa.edu
Wed Feb 15 13:17:27 EST 2017

Hi Rachel, not sure if Jamila or Deb reached out to you, but they had asked
me to be the one to help out on the dance departments behalf at the event
tomorrow since Jamila will be out of town. They suggested I be there at 12
but just wanted to check in with you and make contact first. Is 12 a good
time for me to be there?

Narieka