[Circulation] Closing At 8 Today / Snow Plan for Tomorrow / Leaks

Suzanne Karanikis smkLO at hampshire.edu
Sun Feb 12 11:36:07 EST 2017

Hi All,

We are closing at 8 tonight because of the poor weather.  Mac or Sarah, would you mind putting up signs on the front doors telling patrons this?  If the college closes tomorrow we will be student staffed from 9-6 ( & hopefully campus police will not give us a hard time opening like today).  I will send an update tomorrow if the college closes.

As you are doing head counts today I ask for you to pay attention to 2 spots on the 3rd floor.  The HQ-PZ area is covered with plastic.  If you notice leaks anywhere else but the covered area please call me ASAP.  Also, please pay attention to to the ceiling above the aisle next to the N section (near the sculpture of the Hampshire tree).  We have sometimes had leaks if the drain in that area gets clogged.  Again, call me immediately if you notice any leaks.

Thank you for your help, & for keeping us open when staff can't easily get to campus!

Suzanne

Sent from my iPhone