[Circulation] Open Shift Tomorrow, Thursday, 9 - 12:30

Suzanne Karanikis smkLO at hampshire.edu
Wed Feb 8 13:40:54 EST 2017

Hi Saumya and All,

Sarah D. is looking for coverage of 9-12:30. Saumya said she could take
10-12, but I am not ok with having another person take 9-10 and still
another take 12-12:30. I was told by the head of physical plant that
there is a 99% chance the college will be closed tomorrow, so I need to
know for sure that there will be 2 students working at all times. So,
either Saumya takes the whole 9-12:30, or someone else takes the shift.

Saumya, please answer first, then we may or may not need a sub for this
shift.