[Circulation] Graffiti found in the library

Suzanne Karanikis smkLO at hampshire.edu
Fri Dec 15 12:00:59 EST 2017

Hello All,

Anti-Semitic graffiti was found in the library last night in restrooms
on the 2nd floor and in the basement. This is a reminder of protocol if
any is discovered during your shift. If you are working with a
supervisor, please let the supervisor know. If you are working with just
another student, I want you to take photographs and call campus police
for them to come over and make a report. I also want you to text me the
pics immediately. Sometimes the graffiti is racist and other times it is
hard to decipher its meaning, but please know that we document it all in
case it has meaning that is not clear to us. I would also ask that you
cover the graffiti with paper and tape until a member of the physical
plant could remove it.

Thank you, and please contact me if you have questions about this email.