[Circulation] Open Shifts and Confirmation of Sub Agreements

Suzanne Karanikis smkLO at hampshire.edu
Wed Dec 13 11:14:08 EST 2017

Hi All,

FIRST, THE SHIFTS THAT NEED COVERAGE:

Tonight, Wednesday, Rahim is looking for a sub 8 - midnight
Tomorrow, Thursday, Xiaoxi is looking for a sub midnight-2am
Sunday, 2 - 6pm, temporary schedule, no one has signed up yet.

HERE IS A REMINDER OF SUB AGREEMENTS THROUGH FRIDAY:

Today, Wednesday, Bri for Saumya 4 - 8
Friday, Xiaoxi for Elijah 9am - 12:30pm
Friday, Adeline for Saumya 9am - 12:30pm
Friday, Xiaoxi for Amelia 12:30-4pm
Friday, Xiaoxi for Justin 4 - 7pm

If you are able to take any of the open shifts please reply to this
message, but change the subject line to indicate which shift you can
take. Also, please email me if there are other sub arrangements that I
missed.

Thanks, and have a good break if I don't see you before you leave!