[Circulation] Regular Shifts Through Friday / Open Shift Sunday 2 - 6 / Student Worker Contact List Attached

Suzanne Karanikis smkLO at hampshire.edu
Tue Dec 12 16:17:46 EST 2017

Hi All,

-IMPORTANT REMINDER: POSTING FOR A SUB TO THE CIRCSTAFF LIST DOES NOT
FREE YOU OF THE SHIFT.  YOU OWN IT UNTIL SOMEONE RESPONDS AND TAKES IT.
IF NO ONE RESPONDS, YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR CONTACTING YOUR COWORKERS
INDIVIDUALLY UNTIL YOU FIND SOMEONE WHO CAN TAKE YOUR SHIFT.  IF YOU ARE
HAVING TROUBLE FINDING A SUB, TALK TO ME, VERONICA, OR SARAH FOR
SUGGESTIONS.  If you are in a bind when there is not a supervisor
working call me. I do not regularly check my email when I am not
working, so if you need an answer immediately at night or on the weekend
you need to talk to me directly.

-Please remember that you are working regularly scheduled shifts through
Friday, 10pm. If you are planning to leave campus before then please
post for a sub.

-We have minimum staffing requirements. When there is not an Access
supervisor or any other library staff working in the building, there
must be two students scheduled during a shift. This staffing model never
changes, and is the reason why you must work so hard to make sure your
shifts are covered if you post for a sub request.

-I'VE ATTACHED THE STUDENT WORKER CONTACT LIST TO THIS EMAIL. If you've
posted for a sub and no one responds, you will need to start contacting
your coworkers individually until you find someone who can cover you.

 -The Sunday 2-6 shift is still open, is anyone able to cover it? Please
let me know.

Thanks,