[Circulation] Time Cards Are Due and Open Shifts Saturday, 12/16 & Sunday, 12/17

Suzanne Karanikis smkLO at hampshire.edu
Fri Dec 8 10:20:06 EST 2017

Hi All,

Time cards are due for shifts worked through Saturday. Please submit
yours by Sunday, midnight.

Thank you to the students who have signed up so far on the temporary
schedule which begins Saturday, 12/16. I am writing to ask for more
volunteers for next Saturday and Sunday. The open shifts for next
weekend are:

Saturday 10-2
Saturday 2 - 6 (at least 1 student, but definitely 2 from 5-6 after
Veronica leaves)

Sunday 2 - 6 (at least 1 student, but definitely 2 from 5:30-6 after
Sarah goes)
Sunday 6 - 10 (need 2 students)

If the schedule does not fill up for next weekend the library will have
to close even earlier than 10, or an Access staff person will have to
cover the hours. For these reasons, I would very much appreciate if
students still on campus next weekend could take a shift or two!

Thanks, and please ask if you have questions about this email.