[Circulation] Open Shifts: Thursday 8 - midnight and Sunday 10 am- 1:30pm

Suzanne Karanikis smkLO at hampshire.edu
Wed Dec 6 10:45:31 EST 2017

Hello All,

As of right now there are TWO OPEN SHIFTS: Thursday night, 8 - midnight
and Sunday, 10-1:30. If you reply to this message to take a shift please
change the subject line to indicate which shift you are taking.

This is also a reminder at this crazy time of the semester that YOU ARE
ULTIMATELY RESPONSIBLE FOR COVERING ALL SHIFTS FOR WHICH YOU ARE
SCHEDULED. Posting once for a sub does not take you off the hook. I will
occasionally chime in to post reminders of open shifts, particularly
when there are a lot of emails flying around and it is hard to see what
is open and what has been covered. If you've posted once and haven't
gotten a response do post again. I'm also attaching a copy of the
contact list so that you can reach out to your coworkers directly when
you are desperate.

Thanks,