[Circulation] Posted: End of Semester Schedule: Saturday, 12/16 - Friday, 12/22 and Returning to Work in the Spring?

Suzanne Karanikis smkLO at hampshire.edu
Fri Dec 1 14:41:17 EST 2017

Hello All,

Just a reminder that the last required day of work is Friday, 12/15.
I've posted the temporary schedule for Saturday, 12/16 through Friday,
12/22. Work is optional, but encouraged if you will still be on campus
beyond the 15th. It would be especially helpful if you took a shift or
two on December 16 and 17 so that we can keep the library open through
that weekend. Please note, we will be open until 10pm from the 16
through the 20th.

Weekend shifts will run 12-2, 2-6, or 6-10. We need 2 students on both
the 2-6 and 6-10 shifts.

For Monday - Wednesday, the shifts are 9am-noon, noon-3, 3-6, or 6-10.
It would be great if we had at least one, and better yet two, students
for the 6-10 shifts.

On Thursday, 12/21 we are open until 4:30pm, and on Friday, 12/22 we are
open until noon.

Please check in with me if you have questions about the end of semester
schedules.

Lastly, students are clamoring for jobs here in the spring. PLEASE LET
ME KNOW IF YOU WILL BE AWAY ON LEAVE FOR FIELD STUDY FOR THE SPRING.  SO
FAR, I AM EXPECTING EVERYONE BACK EXCEPT RAHIM AND LENKA, WHO ARE
GRADUATING.  If you will not be working during the spring semester
please let me know ASAP so that I can hire students in your place.

Thanks,