[Circulation] Come Back to Work at the Library!

Suzanne Karanikis smkLO at hampshire.edu
Wed Aug 30 14:07:28 EDT 2017

Hi All,

Welcome back, it's been great to already see some of you on campus! You
are receiving this email because I am expecting you to return to work at
the library. If this is not the case, please let me know ASAP so that I
can hire another student in your place.

You are eligible to work as of Tuesday, 9/5. We will be on a temporary
schedule from that day through Monday, 9/11. We will be open until 10pm
each night, so shifts will run 10-1, 1-4, 4-7, and 7-10. We need two
students per shift for all of the 7-10 shifts, and both of the 4-7
shifts on Saturday and Sunday, 9/9 and 9/10. The temporary schedule has
been posted on the bulletin board, so please come sign up for shifts
soon after you arrive on campus. Please sign up for at least 3 shifts if
you can. _Only sign up for shifts that you know you can work. _ The
library is open until 4:30 through this Friday, then 10-5
Saturday-Monday, and until 10 on Tuesday. _ _

The entry to the library will look wildly different to you, and we look
forward to telling you all about the Knowledge Commons and other changes
that took place over the summer.

Here are two important dates to remember: Monday, 9/11: Mandatory
Schedule Meeting at 5:30pm and Friday, 9/22: Mandatory All Library
Student Worker Orientation from 2:30-3:30pm. More details will soon
follow about both meetings.

I hope you have all had a great summer and I look forward to seeing you
all soon!